Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi Everyone

Just checking in with you all to see how you are doing.......
There was a " Happy Birthday" Convoy not that long ago and if you were not aware of it because its not on this blog- it's over on my other blog - so don't miss out- get it while you can .... LOL ( for free that is ) ..... My other blog is " HERE"

I also wanted to thank those of you who leave me messages in my c-box- in my 4shared ( which btw- is now anonymous for posting a comment... I had no clue that option was even there- Soto mentioned it and boy am I grateful .... so even if you do not have a 4 shared account .... you can leave messages at 4 shared as well as here on the blog. Thanks Soto for that bit of advise. !

I have received a few emails that let me know some of my links ( non expired ones ) are giving an error message of " file not found" - , I have hopefully fixed all of them. If not, and it does not say " Link has Expired" near the item - please feel free to contact me - and I'll get it fixed so you can still get that file. Thanks to those who have let me know about this going on. No clue what causes it - the file was in the same place. But - its fixed now for the " Satin Alpha " and for the " Pretty In Pink " Scrap kit. ( they are closer to the opening of the blog so go back a few pages ) I hope you enjoy them ;-)

Bidding you all a great nights rest when your head hits your pillow - I myself am heading that way ...

Don't forget to keep checking both blogs ( well, all 3 actually - the handmade goodies will be having additions soon also ) ...

The St Patrick Convoy is nearing quickly - and that one will be here on this blog ... Just a bit of news. I don't mean to confuse anyone ... really, I don't lol. But I am beginning to confuse myself! ....

Hugs to everyone and thanks for being YOU.

TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: