Monday, December 8, 2008

Wendys Outcome from CC Kit

Whilst I did not dream I'd still be up at this hour - 4:38 A.M. ~and adding to blog - the dish is still going so slow that my downloads are taking forever - so Im thinking that this is the best time to share these outcomes with everyone then. This one is an Incredimail Letter created by Wendy.



I absolutely love what both of these ladies came up with using the Christmas Convoy Christmas Cheer Kit.

We always have room for more family, if you are a Suzanne Woolcott addict - (LOL) -come and join us as we share creations, snags, tags, and everything is properly credited. Here is the link again, GorjussFans .

Hoping everyone is doing well and thanks for all the beautiful messages you all have been leaving. I love hearing from you.



Hugs,

TammyJo

1 comment:

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

I have to say that the preview doesn't do the stat any justice. ;o) Wendy did a wonderful job with this stat! I love it! Thank you for sharing!