Friday, October 24, 2008

Showing a beautiful tag that was made using one of my freebie scrap kits



Look at this beautiful tag made by Crystal ( You can visit her site(s) by going to the right hand side menu... Charmed by Gorjuss and Charmed by Psp ........ , she used my Free As A Butterfly Scrap Kit Sampler Freebie .. and came out with this beautiful outcome. I just love it. You can still pick up the freebie kit by clicking on the link above. Preview is in the archives as it was a while ago that I added it here. I also made a letter using it that I will add for sharing here soon. ( An IM letter ) ...

Thanks so much Crystal !!! I love it !!!


Big hugs to everyone-

am working on getting another bit of something out here tomorrow if possible.

TammyJo

P.s. - Since I am in the progress of finishing up some more scrap kits - I too, will be looking for some CTS- so if you are interested - please send me an email at tjswebdesign@gmail.com and put CT in the subject line.

I am enjoying being a CT for Michelle at Crafty Scraps - and I hope that some of you will enjoy being creative with my upcoming kits ( and any prior kits that are here ). More Hugs, TJ

No comments: