Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another beautiful outcome using my "Cotton Candy" ScrapKit

This lovely stat was created with my cotton candy scrap kit by Chris B - on my birthday. What a pleasant surprise. I just sat there staring at it- and couldnt take my eyes off from it for such a very long time. She just did such a beautiful job. I did get permission from her to share her outcome in a screen shot here . This woman has made so many beautiful stats.... if you are in any Suzanne Woolcott type groups- , look for letters made by Chris B. - You wont find one you dislike - they are all so lovely.
Thank you again Chris for the beautiful stationery . Big hugs to you all and I hope you are having a nice day. I am heading outside to get some of that summer air before its gone- time flies too fast.
I have more scrap kits - embellishments- frames - coming soon- so if you havent- sign up on the feedblitz there -so you can be updated when something new is placed here. More hugs------- TammyJo

No comments: