Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just a Quick Note about the hand made goodies

http://tammyjoshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/

Just a quick note and possible reminder- I am separating the home-made creations that I have up for offer and wanted to let you know so you can keep updated on the progress. I do now have green yarn- so off to knit some green mittens and hats. Sorry for the delay- who'd a thunk finding green yarn would be hard. - so follow the link- and please leave me a note over there in my c-box - or in the comment section -if you are interested and want to purchase these cute little ornaments-decorations etc.

Thanks and Hugs all around-
Good Morning.
TammyJo

More word art and another scrap kit should go up today on this blog. Unless , of course, something prevents that from happening.

No comments: