Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Word Art Freebie * Corrected*

If you've downloaded this file previous to today, July 10 at 10:00 pm.. Please delete what you have and re-download the new file. Ellie kindly let me know that I had a mistake in my spelling of the word "Friend". I didn't even notice it -until it was pointed out. Whoops! Thanks so much for letting me know Ellie.

To get the file, please click on the preview. Comments are always welcome. There have been so many downloads on my files , yet far and few between on comments-thank you's etc. I would love to hear from you. So please take time to leave a comment.
As with all my files of Word Art- please do not change the files name- please do not share the file through groups or with friends. Instead, send your friends here, to my blog- so they can pick the file up the same way you did. You may right click and save my preview and add the link to my blog on the email if you would like to share it in your groups or with your friends. Thank you in advance.
Hugs your way,
TammyJo

P.s. If you have any problems getting the file- email me at msmoondancer@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to help get the file to you.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

Ellie said...

Hi Tammy Jo. Love your stuff. Just wanted to let you know that friend is misspelled in this quote.

cjpeterson38 said...

You are a great friend and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.