Saturday, November 14, 2009

Second Annual Christmas Convoy Information

Oh my goodness - I can not believe how fast the days are flying by !

I thought I'd pop in and let all my great friends here know that Soto is holding a SECOND Annual Christmas Convoy and I've signed up and am wondering if you would like to sign up too !? It is a lot of fun ! I'd love to meet you all in the group. If you create - come give it a shot - you wont be disappointed !

Visit Soto's Blog for more information - by clicking " TAKE ME TO SOTO'S BLOG " and /or come to the yahoo group for more information and read the group description . It pretty much says it all in the description - but of course if there are any questions - , someone will be available to answer them for you.

Here is a graphic of the colors chosen for this years convoy ... I absolutely love them.


You can click on the image to get a closer up view of the color palette .

Soto said we had a turn out of 44 participants for last years Christmas Convoy - We had so much fun that we are hoping to have even more participants this year - , so if you create scrap kits ( Full size only allowed ) - come on and join us...

Please feel free to pass this information on - The More the Merrier !!

I hope to see you there !! Oh P..s. Bring a friend or 2 or 3 or ( I think you get the picture lol ).

Hugs and thanks for reading ~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

MoonDog said...

you wont believe this, but my name is Tammy Jo! I have never met another Tammy Jo! and funny that your blog is moondancer and mine is moondog! I happened upon your site by chance.