Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sharing a URL with you all

Hi everyone,

If you are a friend on my face book account then I know you will already know about what I'm going to discuss here but for those of you who are not on my face book account..... I'd like to share something with you as well.

I have become a huge fan of a young ladies "Fantabulous" singing and guitar playing skills and I thought you all might also like to hear her. She has 45 ( I think at last check ) video's up at utube now and I have listened to them over and over- I can't get enough. I think she's going to go far !.




Go to this URL and check out more of her lovely singing- and please feel free to forward on to your friends...

DanyaaMUSIC

She also has a blog which you can view here: DanyaaMUSIC Blog

And a FAN page on Facebook which you can become a fan also by clicking

Face book Fan

Hoping everyone is doing well. The weather is great here in Michigan. A bit humid but I'll take this weather over winter any day ! .....

Hugs and Have a great day !
TammyJo aka *TJ*

No comments: