Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dont Miss this SALE at Crafty Scraps

Hi everyone!

I just received an e-mail with this fantastic PRE-CHRISTMAS sale going on at Crafty Scraps. I hurried right over here to my blog to post the message so that you can be prepared and plan to go visit Michelle's store tomorrow and Saturday. The sale lasts 48 hrs , don't miss out ! What a sale and you know her kits are super fantastic !! Read on below and I will see you there !



You can get to her store by clicking on the image or clicking the name of the store " Crafty Scraps" . You can also visit " Michelle's Blog" by clicking " Here" .

Now that I have let you all know... we can watch the clock together! lol.
Hoping everyone is having a great night.
See you tomorrow!
Big hugs,
TammyJo ( 1 of Michelle's CT members and loving it )

No comments: