Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CT Member Chris B has another *Freebie* for you

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all enjoying the Holly Jolly blog train. Definitely a lot of participants with such beautiful kits to download !

Well, I have another freebie here today to share with you all. ( well, I don't but I do lol, actually it is CT member Chris B's share that I'm sharing here today .)

She made another beautiful Incredimail stationery using the art of Suzanne Woolcott and one of my pay to use scrap kits called " Let It Snow". ( I will share the preview of that kit in a bit here )

Here is the screen shot ( which does not do this lovely stat Chris made, justice ) it is beautiful.... download it and check for yourself... please realize it is created with Incredimail and made for Incredimail users. ) Click HERE to get the beautiful stat.



Chris also made me a beautiful tag to go with the stat - see below.

I love them both Chris ! Thanks so very much !

Chris does have a group where she is the only person posting -where she shares all the lovely stats she creates with the members.. She does off and on make matching tags as well- so if you are not a member- hurry and sign up- so you don't miss out on her creative talent!

You can join ChrisB's group by clicking " HERE".
I will be back a bit later to post a preview of the scrap kit that Chris used for this stat ;-)
I hope you are all having a beautiful morning and will have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
TammyJo

No comments: