Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blog Background *Freebie*

CT Member Crystal created a blog background to share with everyone from my " Christmas Convoy", " Christmas Cheer" ScrapKit. ( still available on this blog as a freebie )... I Love this blog background Crystal !!! Thank you !!! I have it set up on my new blog (moving there during the next few months ) so take a peek at the background in use on my new blog....... Here ...



Don't stop peeking in on this blog though ! LOL. As there are more blog trains heading your way in the very near future and the " New Year" Blog train ( gift to you ) will be placed here on this blog....
You can pick up thisBBB ( Beautiful Blog Background ) background at Crystals blog - and her blog is " Here"
Hoping everyone is not snowed in , is not overdoing for the Holidays, and is doing well !!!
Hugs,
TammyJo

No comments: