Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saying " Hello"

Hello everyone.....
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...... I'm still here ... LOL, just been very busy. but, I did get some time during the " busy" time to work here and there on this and that and some of those this and that's are completed as of today.... but as we all know - hughes.net has that bandwidth issue -so I can not upload large goodies to share until 3 am to 6 am... ( if I am even awake at those hours ! I will try ! ) ...
I have been creating with Michelle's ( Crafty Scraps ) beautiful scrap kits and have some quick pages to share with you from one of her beautiful scrap kits.. plus there will be more from her other lovely scrap kits to follow shortly there after - like I said " I've been doing a bit of this and that " lol ..... when possible. Feels so good to be ahead of myself for a change ... I have a ball playing with her kits.

And believe it or not, I have created quite a few scrap kits as well - and I will be sharing a bit of some of them with you soon also......

I have indeed been knitting those little hat and mitten sets and those are doing great - , online and offline - ( some are up for sale at the festival that is taking place in the woods behind my house ). I've knitted so many sets - I think I can do it with my eyes closed now * snickering *. - I'm still taking orders for them so if you are interested , take a peek at my home made crafts link over to the right hand side and send me an e-mail....

I hope and pray that all of you are doing well !!!
Big hugssssssss
TammyJo

No comments: