Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween Tube- Freebie- Personal Use Only

It's not much - but am so pressed for time and there are more Halloween goodies to add but that will be another day :-)
Please remember to send your friends to my blog if they would like to use Boo-Ghost also. Tou's are included in zip file.
Hoping everyone is doing well - and expect more soon... More tubes- Kits and other freebies.

Hugs,
TammyJo

P.s. Edited post- I forgot to leave the link lol. Here is the link . Click Here

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Michelle said...

Hi Tammy, email me at craftyscrap@gmail.com for the CT App...Would love to have you...(HUGS)) Michelle

Dixie said...

Tammy Jo first I want to say I love your blog & all the freebies, you are very talented,
I see you have comments from someone in Harrisonville, Missouri, that's only eighteen miles from me. Small world.LOL
I want to thank you for being so generous with your talent
Hugs & Blessings,
Dixie
Ps I forgot, I think you & I used to be in Yahoo group together but can't remember the name of it..LOL
Senior moment~~~

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Boo-tiful! Thanks!

Kessa said...

Thank you. I have him saved for Halloween.