Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Success -Word Art Freebie

Yep, I'm still at it ... Hopefully, this file opens correctly for anyone who is interested in it. I normally save my files in pspimage - but am finding that many of you can not open those files easily -so this time I saved it as psd. ( a first for me ) - so if anyone has any problems with this file- email me and we'll fix it .

Tou's are included in the zip- Please read ;-) Click on the preview to go pick up the file ...

Please keep filename the same and if you want to share in groups or with friends- please right click, save the preview and use my blog addy for the hyperlink.
Remember , never send anyone to my 4 shared account..... send them to the blogs instead.

If you are enjoying my freebie shares- please leave a little hug so I know you were here.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your freebie.

Hugs,
Tammy Jo

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

cjpeterson38 said...

I for one am really glad you also share in psd cause I can't open the pspimage ones. Thanks.