Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Word Art * Freebie *

Seems it has been forever since my last upload here for sharing - , been a busy buggar...... lol. Busy is good though ;-) Here is another WordArt - and same rules as before apply. There is a tou' text pad included with the zip file. Please do not share anything with friends or groups other than the preview and link to my blog here... http://moondancerscreations.blogspot.com .. Please click " Here" to pick up the file ..
I'd rather have your friends come here and pick the file up - as you have. Please do not share the direct link to my 4-shared..... thats a big problem with many creators that are sharing - we do have a reason for wanting you to go through our blog... and hey- while your here- why not leave a " Hello" or a " Thank you" ... or just some type of note so I know you've been here. We love hearing from you. - Enjoy the word art and keep your eyes open- updates coming soon- several items done- just need ' put together". - Hugs your way and I hope everyone is having a great day. TammyJo- *TJ*
P.s. if you have any trouble downloading the file or opening the file- let me know and we'll get it to you another way. This is saved in PSD extension - which should open in any or at least 'most' graphic programs.

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks, I love word art.