Saturday, July 5, 2008

Angels Give us direction -WordArt Freebie

I was playing in my psp again and gave the word art to the left here a few different tries as you can see. - I couldn'd decide which one I liked best so I saved all of them and decided to share them also with you.
Each Word Art is on a separate layer. I hope you enjoy.
Please be sure to read the tou's included in the zip.
And most importantly- please do not share the 4shared link - instead share my blogger link along with the preview ( right click and save if you want ) - and have your friends pop in here for a visit and they can pick up their own ;-)
Click on the preview to be taken to the download area. Please let me know if you have any problems with getting the file. You can always e-mail me at msmoondancer@gmail.com.
Comments are always welcome.
Hugs ,
Tammy Jo

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

Beautiful! Thanks a million!