Saturday, June 21, 2008

Word Art Freebie - Anyone can be an Angel


Just piddling around in psp so made some more Word Art ..... if you can call it that. - I realize not everyone has artistic talent - ( me being the main one in that statement ) - but perhaps Word art can be used even without artistic talent. At least I know, that everyone has the ability to bypass downloading it so am adding it -who knows, maybe someone out here will like it. You know the saying....... One mans trash , another mans treasure. I never said I was a graphics artist. Kwim? ( Kwim ----- know what I mean .?) Still waiting on that green yarn..... Until then- I'll just add bits and pieces and perhaps a kit or two just for the heck of it. Hoping everyone has a great Morning and an even better day.

Oh, the file can be picked up -by clicking on the preview. Credits are on a separate layer- if used in a stationery or web set- credit in the footer with link back to my blog would be great.

Hugs TammyJo

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

You are a sweetheart for sharing all this wordart with us. Thank you so much!